Reid Allen, Ernie Arnold, Lewie Ford, Bob Lagunas, Don Medley, Ron Cope, Dave Wallach and Craig Wallace
Meeting called to order by the president at 10:15 am.
The minutes for the meeting of 3-17-18 were reviewed and approved following correction of the fund transfer amount to $2,ooo.oo vice the stated $2. DM/RL
The treasurer’s report was reviewed and approved. EA/RC
Discussed fund raising and set dates for several events.
1. The Camarillo Apple-B’s will be 6-2-18 and the Rib-Fest Bar-B-Q will be 9-1-18.
2. A District letter was read requesting donations to the First Dude Project. It was agreed that individual members would be asked to donate in the name of the club; a target of $150 was set.
3. Discussions continued from the club meeting session regarding the up-dating of our mission/ tasks/methods for the Rose Float Club. It was agreed that our goal should be to wrap these discussions at our next club/board meeting on 5-19-2018.
Future Meetings :
1. Club 5-5-18 at the bank facility
2. Club/Bd 5-19-18 at the bank facility
3. Club 6-2-18 at Don Medley’s home in Camarillo after the am fund raiser
The president adjourned the meeting at 11:45 am.